Wednesday, February 2, 2011
CNY 2011 - CNY EVE
Today is cny eve (2nd Feb 2011), a reunion for every chinese families worldwide.
This year we feel special mainly because we have our very own nest now! More changes to adapt to!
I have finally experienced the feeling of having to wash laundry, household chores, doing grocery shopping and moving around now all by ourselves.
I have even attempted exploring and taking bus rides from Punggol back to Panjang. Pretty satisfied with my own achievement with Baby Olinda.
Thank God, she is cooperative and I am glad I have her as company throughout whole of last week of massive spring cleaning and unpacking.
After cny, will be dolling up her little room as it is pretty bare and empty as of now.
Going to get ready to pop a quick visit to Compass Point to get some nail sticker since I got no time to go in Malaysia to do manicure! =( I made 2 trips to Malaysia but no time for me to lavish on this splurge! =(
Nevertheless, it still going to be a happy CNY 2011 for all of us!
兔年快乐!HUAT AH!
Happy story continues... 10:41 AM