Tuesday, January 25, 2011
3rd Day @ Punggol
Today is the third day staying at new place.
Started to unpack slowly whatever I can.
Today carpenter and plumber supposed to drop by to finish some undone business. But I have been waiting till now yet they not here yet.
So I have taken out all those meant for the kitchen.
No kitchen sink tap really very troublesome. I can't do a lot of massive washing n cleaning. :(
Now feeling so sleepy!!!
But I can't relax because I need or targeted to get thing done and clear probably another 2 boxes.
Oh ya! My mummy and daddy dropped by early in e morning and got me breakfast!
So touched! As it is really a long journey from home to here... Starting to miss mummy!
Now feel like crying...
gosh now I know why gals always feel sad when they got married. But I am considered fortunate as I have been married for 3 years but I get to stay with my parent and only til now then I shifted.
Human always take thing for granted especially parents. How I wish I can stay w mummy forever.
Happy story continues... 3:32 PM