Wednesday, December 15, 2010
My New Hair Cut
Decided to take half day off today, just to run a few errands.
In fact I done and achieved many tasks within a say 5 hours in the afternoon.
I met up with Grace, Samantha and Jack for lunch. We had dim sum and it was a treat from Jack! =D Nice meal together and we managed to catch up and had fun.
I went to Tiong Bahru Market to get more fabric, yes all for Baby Olinda's bean sprout pillow. Mummy told me I should be doing 2 sets each, one for punggol and one for mummy place.
Rushed down to Taka for my hair cut appointment. Until I peep at my watch, then I realised it was almost 5pm. I remember started my hair cut at around 2.45pm. Gosh....
I definitely look a bit "TU" right? Hahhahaa
Went round the shops in Taka wondering what should I get for the gals. Finally after 2 hours, I got almost all the gifts that I need to prepare. Nothing big but I hope they would like it.
Finally got myself a cup of Ice Milo from Macdonald to quench my thirst and took a bus to Raffles City and slowly make my way to hop on to the free shuttle bus to Great World City to meet Hubby for our appointment with Jason to select wall colors.
What an enjoyable day and hateful thought to end the day is, tomorrow got to work again!
Happy story continues... 10:56 PM