<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4752898765074141515?origin\x3dhttps://joleentlyisamom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0A%0AtargetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLAS%0A%0ASIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for -ie"> </div>
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

<body>
Profile


If I know what Love is. It is because of You!


Aloha.... welComE to my blog!

You can call me Joleen.

I am happily married and joyfully waiting for the arrival of my little baby Olinda.

I am happy as who I am, contented with what I have in Life. Life cannot be any better than this..

喜欢自由自在的生活。
开开心心过每一天。




Indulgence

Music
Reading
Shopping
Baking
Chilling out with buddies
Anything that interests me



Detest

Office politics
Hypocrites
Action barbie
People who judge my life!



Memories




Great escapes




Credits

Designer: Jєs™
Graphics: LoveCandied


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2010







Tuesday, December 28, 2010


Mi Casa @ Treelodge Part 8


For those faithful reader out there (if there is... =P), some updates on our little nest at Treelodge.

Having complaint of slow progress by the contractor, they really surprise me *big time* this time round.

Most of the stuffs are up except lightings, carpentry works. Today Wilson made a trip down to check on status and was delighted to know from him that the doors are up but not painted yet and the water storage tank was nicely being installed.

Alright I guess pictures speak a thousand words and moreover I am not capable of logging nice captivating blog either. heee



The boxed up door for Bedroom 3


The Chosen Color for our MBR wall.


Our Hansgrohe Rain Shower

Not going to post every photos up, to keep my readers in suspense. =D That's the fun of it, isn't it?

Still worrying the rain shower system not going to work due to the water pressure setting. But we tried switching it on and it seems fine and well! Hippie Horray!

I can finally enjoy long shower in the cozy little bath area!

What going to take place next probably will be the lightings fixed up, kitchen cabinet to come in next and hopefully we get to see the design for the TV console and Study Table soon!!! =(

Enjoy the renovation process with us! (",)


Labels:



Happy story continues... 10:41 PM