Sunday, December 12, 2010
Mi Casa @ Treelodge Part 5
Wilson is back from his business trip, as such we went up to our nest to look for any latest updates.
Erm, should I say, I have received good or bad news?
Good thing is, there is "SLIGHT" only slight progress inside the small pathetic 4 room unit. The guys have patched up the hacking walls side and cemented the surroundings. The small tiny base for the tall cabinet in the Kitchen has also been tiled.. and yes I kinda of don't like the tile but for the sake of durability and practicality, I have to agree to this method. If I have chosen to use laminate over it, the life span probably will only last us 2 years. Sigh...
Bad thing is, I am kinda of disappointed at the progress rate and the overall maintenance. Been 2 weeks and only this much has been done! Argh... I didn't really want to chase after it because I am also worried it may resulted in poor workmanship. So I just have to close both eyes and wait patiently.. but as the clock tickle.. I only left with 3 months before due date of Baby Olinda!
It seems to me that the guys are not really going all out to take care of the existing furnishing like the floor tiles. Protection laid but not fully or properly covered which worries me. When we put in request for the guys to cover up the already installed air-con units inside the unit, the job was done in a sloppy manner. End up Wilson has to patch up the loose end himself yesterday.
I hope they can buck up and show me some progress in time to come.
4 weeks left...
Enjoy the renovation process with us! (",)
Labels: Treelodge
Happy story continues... 1:13 PM