Friday, December 3, 2010
Judgement Day - 3rd December 2010
Today is the judgement day as I would choose to call it.
Basically MOE is eliminating and making their choices of who to retain and who to ask to leave.
Cruel huh?
Well, this is a practical world, nothing to be alarm of. But definitely this temp assignment is one of those most stressful temp assignment I ever lay my hand on.
So far so good and I am one of the chosen choice to ...... retain. Was wondering how would I feel if I am the one who is being asked to leave instead?
I still feel assessing a person's suitability on a job on a one week basis is far too short and not fair to the person as well. Having said this, what can I do then? I am just like a chicken waiting to be chop! hahaha
Anyway a little congratulation to myself. I survived for 1st 1 week of assignment!
Hippie Hooray!
Labels: MOE
Happy story continues... 11:59 PM