Saturday, December 18, 2010
It's Xmas 2010!
It has been almost a year since our Shanghai trip during the Xmas 2009!
That is how fast time flies, I missed the cold weather and fun we had but Xmas 2010 seems to have in store hell lot of fun for me as well.
I am done with 80% of my gift preparation for my friends and I seems to have a certain trend in term of my gift selection every year. This year was on Beauty Theme! heee
Hope this little thought of mine will be able to spread bit of happiness to people surrounding me.
Met up with Serene and Pearlyn, mother of 4 and 3 respectively! Had a simple dinner at Food Republic at Vivo and we chatted about anything from motherhood to yellow jokes as usual. =P
Missed the times when we were in ACE. Lunch time shopping, gossiping and most of all, sharing each other ups and downs. Though we have lesser chance to do that now but I am glad I have gained 2 truth friends.
Hope the little kids love the little snack pressie from Uncle Wilson and Aunty Joleen.
Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle all the way....
Labels: christmas
Happy story continues... 12:26 AM