Wednesday, December 1, 2010
3rd Day of Work
Have started on the new temp job at MOE for the 3rd day, and it seems to me, I have been working for 3 months. Hahaha
Very tiring and reading intensive, as I really have to surf through the web and all informations made available just to address an email enquiry.
Despite that, it is an overall different exposure to myself during this period of time and it somehow narrow down my next possible career that I can embark on for my next phrase of working life.
Apart from that, everything is fine. Only still adjusting to the crazy train system and crowd. =( Can't imagine I can't get into the train for twice and no one seems to be concerned that I am a pregnant lady and they just keep pushing. =(
But still I am lucky enough to meet some kind soul who go all out to help me, either by giving me the seats, otherwise is asking others to give up the seat to me. Been receiving such nice gestures on the train trips. So it neutralised the negative aspect of public transport system - SMRT.
Labels: MOE
Happy story continues... 11:23 PM